Download – Resident Evil 5 – Retribuição

Resident Evil poster nacional 11Jun2012 Download   Resident Evil 5   Retribuição   TS AVI (2012)
Sinopse: Em ‘Resident Evil 5: Retribuição’, o vírus mortal T, desenvolvido pela Umbrella Corporation, continua dizimando o planeta Terra, e transformando a população global em legiões de mortos-vivos comedores de carne. A única e última esperança da raça humana, Alice (Milla Jovovich), desperta no centro de operações clandestinas da Umbrella, e descobre mais segredos do seu passado misterioso conforme se aprofunda no complexo. Sem um porto seguro, Alice continua a caçar os responsáveis pelo vírus; uma perseguição que a leva de Tóquio a Nova York, Washington, DC e Moscou, culminando em uma revelação alucinante que irá forçá-la a repensar tudo o que ela acreditava ser verdade. Ajudado por seus novos aliados e antigos amigos, Alice precisa lutar para sobreviver o tempo suficiente para escapar de um mundo hostil que está prestes a ser destruído. A contagem regressiva já começou…

Titulo Original: Resident Evil: Retribution
Gênero: Ação | Terror | Ficção Ciéntifica
Duração: 90 Minutos
Diretor: Paul W.S. Anderson
Ano de Lançamento: 2012
Tamanho: 1,43 GB
Formato: TS
Qualidade de Áudio: 08
Qualidade de Vídeo: 08
Vídeo Codec: XviD
Audio Codec: MP3
Idioma: Inglês

Parte 1
Parte 2

8 comentários

NellBux em 9 de dezembro de 2012 às 11:21

meu cara seu blog e muito bom aceita parceria

http://olokoanime.blogspot.com

Anônimo em 8 de maio de 2013 às 15:34

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or
blog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally
stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am glad to show that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to don?t disregard this web site and give it a look on a constant basis.

My web site ... tattoo removal cream reviews

Anônimo em 8 de maio de 2013 às 17:18

Everyone loves it when people come together and share opinions.
Great site, keep it up!

Also visit my weblog :: coconut oil for hair

Anônimo em 8 de maio de 2013 às 18:53

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and
see if the problem still exists.

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... recycling facts

Anônimo em 8 de maio de 2013 às 19:24

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she desires to be
available that in detail, thus that thing is
maintained over here.

Here is my website; dry scalp treatments

Anônimo em 10 de maio de 2013 às 07:23

Hello there! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have right here on this post.
I'll be coming back to your web site for more soon.

Here is my homepage: Diarrhea Remedies

Anônimo em 11 de maio de 2013 às 22:22

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

Look at my weblog ... foro.cecam.Es

Anônimo em 12 de maio de 2013 às 02:59

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have take note your stuff previous
to and you are simply too great. I actually
like what you've got right here, certainly like what you're stating and
the best way by which you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is really a wonderful site.

Feel free to surf to my page :: diaper rash home remedies

 
Design by Template